Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stopping By... | Sarnia/Lambton County Portrait Photographers

Not all of our church family lives within an easy fifteen minute drive of our home or church, but they are still very committed to church and church life. Mrs. V decided she would stop by our place on the way home from an afternoon church meeting to get her directory photos done. It worked out wonderfully! We chatted while I took her photos. I have memories of having her as a church group teacher when I was young. She even gave me my first knitting lessons! Although I've tried, I don't think my knitting skills have improved much. Thankfully my photography skills are better than my knitting skills!

Thank you Mrs. V for going the extra mile to stop by and have your photos done! We really appreciate it!

Because we remember moments, not days...

No comments: