Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In My Favorite Gardens | Sarnia/ Lambton County Portrait Photographers

These gardens are perhaps some of the most beautiful ones in our county. With a mix of deciduous and coniferous trees and shrubs, as well as annuals and perennials, it looks beautiful in almost any season, so I was happy to hear that Pastor J and his wife L wanted their photos taken in the gardens. Rain still loomed, but it nicely held off for the shoot and Pastor J patiently waited and even smiled while I took many photos in several places. I think his favorites were when he didn't have to look at the camera :o).

Because he is out pastor, he also gets his own special page in the church directory. And because he gets his own special page, we had to get some photos of him all by himself too.

This was one of my favorites! I think he was looking at his wife, L who was encouraging him to smile. Thank you Pastor J! You and L both took great photos in one of the best outdoor studios around -- overcast skies and lovely gardens!

Because we remember moments, not days...

No comments: