Saturday, September 12, 2009

Golden Hour Photo Session | Sarnia/ Lambton County Family Portrait Photographers

Beach shoots are one of my favorites, although they can be a little tricky. There's a point where the sun is still too bright to do a whole lot and later you're competing against ever deepening dusk. The golden hour however, is exactly that. It lights your subjects with a golden glow and warms the photos with its ever deepening rays. I was happy when M told me earlier this summer that she and D wanted them on the beach with their dog Ralph. It was even better when I learned that they would be at my favorite beach for evening photos. It's the same beach we did our photos at just a week or so earlier, but now it boasts a whole different look.


These were just a few several of my favorites. D and M you were awesome!! Ralph was too -- and the kids really enjoyed him!

Because we remember moments, not days...

No comments: