Monday, May 24, 2010

Beach Day | Sarnia/ Lambton County Photographers

We enjoyed our first beach day of the soon to be summer today.

Some of us just dove right in.

 Some of us would rather finish creating icecream mustaches before going in and freezing our limbs off.

Some of are just plain silly.

And some of us are just too cool to notice the cold.

While Murray and I enjoyed the water from the heat of the shore, the kids played in the water. Murray had them hunting skipping stones in the water. It really felt like we should have a family dog in the following photos too, but alas, we are still dogless.


I am still amazed that they could stand the icy water. Of course back when I was their age, I did the same thing.

Because we remember moments, not days...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

My favorite shot was the one of them all running into the water, bent over-like...synchronized water entering.