Saturday, June 20, 2009

The L Family | Sarnia/ Lambton County Family Portrait Photographers

We met with the L family on a beautiful Friday evening. They live in a lovely home with an incredible backyard full of perennials and other beautiful plants. The pump pictured in the bottom photo is real and could be repaired to working condition again if they so chose. Where they live was originally farmland and that pump belonged to the original farmhouse which is not their home, but the neighbour's home. Very cool! I insisted that we get a photo of them standing behind the pump.

It was a joy and a pleasure to take the L family's photos. I love that not only do I get to do something I enjoy, but I learn new and wonderful things about our church family. What a gift to us!

Because we remember moments, not days...

1 comment:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Nice shots. They look so very happy!