Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Six Years Old | Sarnia/Lambton County Children's Portrait Photographers

Our baby turned six this month, so in true photographer fashion, we did a shoot. As the weather is not conducive to taking portraits in a fancy dress outdoors this time of year, I rearranged our living room, so I could use the natural light. In the end I had to hang lightweight blankets over the sheers to further reduce the amount of light I let in, as it was still too harsh. I got it pretty close to what I was looking for...

Six is a fun age, as children begin to be very aware of the camera. I wanted some photos of Squirt in a full out natural smile as this is likely my last session of her with all her baby teeth, but it was not to be. She was not in a smiling mood. So instead, we had a little fun.



Because we remember moments, not days...

No comments: